April 13, 2018

Here's to Good Health...

​Tonight I will cook and try beets for the first time in my life.

Apples & honey aren't just for desserts! Try them in these delicious roasted root vegetables - a perfect autumnal side for Rosh Hashanah or any festive meal.  Herb Roasted Root Vegetables - Eat Spin Run Repeat  This Ratatouille recipe comes together quickly for a fresh weeknight dinner. It's a light & fresh dish that's gluten free, vegan, and paleo. Plus, it freezes well - so go ahead and make a double batch! 

Don’t know which dish I’ll try but I’ll figure out!! (Maybe Ratatouille!)

My health is important.

I’m learning the hard way that if I don’t take time to take care of me, my body will MAKE me do it. So...... This week. I have learned to...

Slow down.

Detach.

Redirect my energy to loving myself first.

When you love yourself first, then you have the capacity to love and care for others with your very best!

Here’s to good health!

No comments: