August 2, 2017

Book Review: She's Still There by Chrystal Evans Hurst


As I started reading this book, I laughed, I cried, I sat and stared into the ceiling... I saw myself over and over and over again throughout the pages. When Chrystal says she's talking to you, she's telling the truth. The book speaks to the reality of who I am and as I near the empty nest season of life, I am assured that I can find the girl in me who has been so many things to so many people and rescue her so I don't get lost on my journey back. I've learned to be careful of what I say about myself. Remembering that my "drifts, decisions, and collisions don't define" me and so much more! So if you seem to have lost your way as you wind your way through different seasons of life, grab hold of this book, get ready for the ride of lifetime, and put on your cape to become your own superhero and rescue the girl in you!

On a scale from 1-10, I rate this book as follows:
 • Readability - 10
 • Challenge - 10
 • Encouragement/Inspiration - 10
 • Godly Wisdom - 10

I highly recommend this book for any woman looking for encouragement, self evaluation, and self improvement.

If you're interested in learning more about this book and purchasing it for yourself, please CLICK HERE. There's also a study guide available!!

Happy Reading! Thanks, Chrystal for allowing us a peek into your life for inspiration and encouragement. Thank you for being a model for other women!

No comments: