September 29, 2015

Why I Don't Remember...

My husband and I had a discussion while we on the road the other day. We have DEEP discussions, especially on long drives. I love it! Not sure how we got on the subject, but somehow we began to discuss things we've done in the past that might have been hurtful to each other. Whenever we have discussions like this, I find that I just can't seem to remember EVERYTHING my husband has done to disappoint or hurt me. Don't get me wrong, I can remember major hurts and disappointments, but the little things, I just can't seem to recall them on the spot and I really don't care to.


So, this morning, I was wondering why I can't seem to remember those things and I figured it out! I LOVES me some him! And love keeps no records of wrongs...

















Whether it was something that was said or done, intentional or unintentional, in every relationship, even in marriage, feelings might get hurt. Many times we let things roll off our backs and don't say anything. Sometimes we are very vocal which sometimes makes matter worse. But no matter what is said or done, if we really truly love our spouse, we will not keep a record of their wrongs. We are to love and forgive the way Christ loves and forgives us - especially for our spouse because they are our closest neighbor!!

 I love these next images... They really say it all!


No comments: