January 30, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas under $50 w/ Free Shipping!

Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14th. With this holiday, some people get sad and depressed because it's considered a "lover's holiday". However, I believe even if you're single, you don't have to fret! Don't let one day get you down. There are plenty of things you can do with others and for yourself on this holiday. When I was a single mom, I sent myself flowers and I bought myself gifts every holiday because I was and am still worth it!
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, And my soul knows it very well. Psalms 139:14
With that said, here are some gift ideas under $50 and if you purchase today, not only will you get FREE shipping, you will receive your purchase long before the holiday. Get something for yourself, or, if you are in a relationship, get a token of appreciation for your special someone. If you'd like to see everything at once, just CLICK HERE. Use discount code: ONLY4VIPS by midnight EST tonight for Free shipping on any order.  If you order after today, use discount code: LOVEFS for Free shipping on an order of $20 or more.

Feeling Sexy Gift Set

Mark. In Love Gift Set

Red Hot Gift Set

Footworks Healthy Sole Soothing Gift SEt

Imari Gift Set

Cherry Blossom Naturals Gift Set

Footworks Lavender Soothing Set

Planet Spa Blissfully Nourishing Gift Set

Surplice Body Illusions Dress

Interchangeable Heart Pendant Necklace Set

Interchangeable Heart Hoop Earring Set



Ultra Sexy Baby Doll


Red CZ and Heart Stud Set

Sterling Silver Genuine Garnet Ring


Men's Genuine Leather Strap Watch

Exploration Adventurous 3-Piece Set

Men's Phone Valet with Organizer

  
On-the-Go Handy Tool Kit









No comments: