Our pastor is the best selling author of several books. We are so blessed to be a part of his ministry and under his teaching. He feels very strongly about families, starting with healthy marriages and godly parents who love the Lord and set a good example for their children. With that in mind, one of his most recent books is Kingdom Man geared toward teaching men to be who God called them to be.
In Kingdom Man, Tony Evans, challenges and equips men to fully understand their position under God as well as their position over what God has given them. It provides concepts men can follow that will help them to actively pursue ways to maximize and develop the character qualities of biblical manhood in their lives. (Description found on Lifeway Christian Resources online)
- He is a spiritual leader. I love that man of God! The best part of my day is connecting with my husband spiritually. I need and appreciate his thoughts and wisdom.
- He is a loving caregiver. He honors me. He chooses to love me. I adore and appreciate him. I'd marry him all over again.
- He is my hero. I couldn't and would't want to live life without him.
- He is an encourager. He calms my fears. He makes me feel beautiful even when I don't feel like I am.
- He is my best friend and greatest support.
- He makes me laugh. He's a comedian in his own right.
- He is an awesome lover. I love him more and more each day. He's a sexy, sexy man. The sexiest man in the world to me.
- He's a great father. Being a blended family isn't easy!
- He's an understanding, servant leader. With all that he has to do, I appreciate him for also helping around the house, especially doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen.
- He is a willing provider. I appreciate how hard he works for our family. I thank him for taking care of me and trying to make things easier for me.