January 1, 2010

#1 Reason Why I Love My Husband - I Love that Man of God!

My husband is a son of the most high King.

During our wedding ceremony, Pastor Evans told us that if Cedric would be God's kind of husband and I would be God's kind of wife, we would have God's kind of marriage.

Cedric is and has always been God's kind of man. He shows me everyday and in everyway that he is striving to be God's kind of husband. I pray for him everyday as I strive to be God's kind of wife.

Reality is that neither of us is perfect. We're human so we have all the faults and frailties that come with that. However, with God at the head of our lives and in the center of our marriage, we can't go wrong. So with that, I know that I can truly love my husband with all my heart, all my mind, my body, and soul. I can be the helpmate that God would have me to be so that he can be all that God will have him to be.

This Week's Prayer:
Pray that your husband will grow spiritually and consider his accountability before the Lord. Pray that he will guard his heart by developing spiritual disciplines—Bible reading and study, prayer, meditation, scripture memorization, etc. (2 Peter 3:18; Prov. 4:23)

My testimony:
This week I struggled with balance for my life. Cedric "counseled" with me, leading me through scripture, and guiding me to dig deeper to find myself... I love that man of God!!!

No comments: