January 1, 2010

100 Reasons Why I Love My Husband

In connection with the 30-Week Husband Encouragement Challenge, today I finished writing over 100 reasons why I love my husband... I started yesterday and came up with 20 reasons in less than 5 minutes!! It was easy because he's a great husband and I am blessed to have him!

Now that I have the reasons all written down, I plan to write at least one paragraph for each reason... Maybe I'll put them in a book just for him to let him know how much I appreciate him.

2 comments:

norris720 said...

I STARTED A 100 REASONS WHY I LOVE MY WIFE LAST YEAR. PRESENTLY AROUND NUMBER 50. GOD BLESS YOU,YOUR HUSBAND AND NEW FAMILY.

I am Ruth, Proverbs 31 Woman said...

Thanks! That's really nice! I don't expect my husband to do that, but if he did, I wouldn't be mad at him!!