December 30, 2009

The 30-Week Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives

When I was dating my husband, contemplating marriage to him, I wanted to prepare to be the best wife I could be for him. I stumbled upon the 30-day husband encouragement challenge and I practiced it way before we got married.

Well, today, I was thinking about that challenge and decided to look it up again. However, instead of 30 days, I found the 30-Week challenge. Each week I will concentrate on one area to focus on to encourage my husband to be the best that he can be while being the best I can be for him, praying for him, and doing whatever I can to make sure he is happy, encouraged, and satisfied.

5 comments:

evangelistdoright said...

Thanks Shellye for sharing this.. even as a single woman in preparation for her husband. I can start working on this now.... so I won't have so much to do when he arrives ;)

Nicole Marie said...

I'm definitely going to put this in place to be more encouraging to my husband. Thanks!

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! This IS SOOO Ontime! Shellye!! WOW!!! My Ram In the Bush is Arriving Valentine weekend as well as his Birthday and I am TRULY appreacitating this info...as always, it's confirmation! Ishamael always come before Isaac!!!! But I SUre Got My Isaac! PRAISE GOD!!! Now I need How to keep him according to GOD's WIll!!!

ChangeIsGood said...

Thanks...I am going to try this out and share with friends..thank you!

Margie B said...

We have our 6 year anniversary coming up March 4 - this looks like a lot of FUN!