February 6, 2015

It's Friday!! Gathering of the Girls Tonight!

Friday morning. I can't wait for tonight! Friday is my catch up day. It's the day I catch up on all of the household chores I haven't been able to finish during the week. It's my planning day. It's my meeting day...sometimes.  It's the day I set aside for business training.  Friday. It's my day to do with whatever I want and I love it!


I think I'll start calling it Freedom Friday!


On this particular Friday, I'm getting our medical information together as well as our taxes. Additionally, I've decided to visit my son's school to talk with the principal about some discrepancies we're seeing in our son's education. It burns me up that a quality education seems to be a thing of the past. I could literally home school my son based on what and how my son is being taught in class!

Arrrrggghh!!

Thank God that this Friday is also Gathering of the Girls... A time of fellowship and worship with my Sisters in Christ.

I can't wait!

I can't wait to see who I run into - a face I haven't seen in a while or someone I encounter on a regular basis. It remains to be seen. I'm just excited to be in the presence of the Lord with other women of faith to worship, praise, and give Him honor for who He is and all He has done in my life and in the life of my family and friends.

If it had not been for the Lord by my side, tell me where would I be? Where would I be?!

There's just something about being around others to share similar victories, sometimes defeats, to be encouraged, prayed for, and just plain loved on. That's what I've gotten from Gathering of the Girls each time I've attended and I give it right back. It feels good to be able to return the love and blessings that I've experienced over the years through this ministry.  If you've never had the opportunity to attend and you live in the Dallas area, our next gathering will be May 2! Mark your calendar and join us!




No comments: