September 14, 2013

Book Review: Kingdom Woman | Embracing Your Purpose, Power, and Possibilities


When Dr. Evans introduced Kingdom Man last year, I yearned for the time when a book would be written to guide and teach me about my purpose as a woman for God's Kingdom. I have eagerly awaited this moment and now that it's here, it's all I anticipated and more.

Kingdom Woman is an awesome book filled with experiences of women of courage and faith who, in the midst of some of their lowest moments, were still used by God. I have had a hard time putting the book down to attend to "stuff"... and that's okay! It's inspiring, encouraging, and uplifting from the very beginning, referencing scripture and bringing it down to a level of understanding for application to your everyday life. I especially love the concept of writing from the Father/Husband, Daughter/Wife perspective because we as women look to our Heavenly Father as well as our earthly one for guidance in the matters of being the type of woman God would have us to be. Dr. Tony Evans is one of the most theologically sound teachers of the word of God and Chrystal humbles herself and provides us with down to earth reality and transparency all for the sake of the Kingdom!


On a scale from 1-10, I rate this book as follows:
  • Readability - 10
  • Challenge - 10
  • Encouragement/Inspiration - 10
  • Godly Wisdom - 10
I love this book from cover to cover. However, if I had to choose a favorite chapter, it would be the one on Commitment. I read it twice!

Why?


I had the opportunity to serve on the book launch team which provided dialogue with other Kingdom Women and talks with Chrystal. It made for an even greater experience for me and on her blog, Chrystal provided prepared "Tweets" and graphics to share via various outlets. I created an entire board on Pinterest to support the efforts for promoting this book to women pursuing their purpose and goal to be a Kingdom Woman.


I highly recommend this book for any woman looking for encouragement and biblical guidance for her journey to becoming a Kingdom Woman.

If you're interested in learning more about this book and purchasing it for yourself, please CLICK HERE.  Feel free to share the images on my Pinterest to encourage the women in your circle.

Happy Reading! Thanks, Pastor Evans and Chrystal for allowing the Lord to use you as a vessel to encourage others.


No comments: