September 4, 2013

#KingdomWoman... One Month Journey begins!


I completed the Kingdom Woman book just in time to join the One Month Journey that begins today!

I have to say that this has been an amazing accomplishment for me because I've not been able to read through an entire book in such a looooong time! But you do what's important, right? And it was very important for me to reconnect with God in a different way. I haven't arrived to my destination but I believe I'm many steps closer than I was before towards the purpose, power, and possibilities for me as a Kingdom Woman. Yeah me! Thank You, Jesus!

I believe I've gained a lot more confidence and clarity about what I'm supposed to do since I began this journey. I'm praying daily that I will recognize and fulfill the purpose God has for me at this point in my life.

Today was a really weird day but it was full of promise and possibilities and I'm just thankful for specifically answered prayer.

No comments: