August 2, 2013

#KingdomWoman... A Woman of Committment

In an earlier post, I shared a quick overview of the day that changed my life for the better.  The day when I chose to listen to and obey what I now know was a Rhema word.

At that point into life, I didn't know what Rhema meant. As a matter of fact, on that day, I didn't know what I needed, what I wanted, or where I was going.  I was all over the place. But God knew exactly where I was and what I needed and I thank Him to this day!
She needed a rhema—a word with her name on it. In Scripture, God communicates different ways. A logos is a general word to all believers. Yet a rhema is a specific utterance with a specific situation or person in mind. This woman went to the prophet because she needed a word just for her situation, a rhema. 
Have you ever been there?  I still get chills thinking about it. I get chills when I think about the favor I've received since I took that leap of faith. Everything hasn't been all roses all the time, but because of that "stone of remembrance", I'm not afraid to believe that things are going to be alright because I know God is faithful to do what He says He will do whenever He wants to do it and however He chooses to do it.

I'm really enjoying reading this Kingdom Woman book and reflecting on God's mercies. I don't have much, but I am committed to following God's path for me! I commit the talents He's given me to help further the Kingdom to His glory.


No comments: