July 24, 2010

31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - I had a GREAT day!!

The day started with prayer and asking God to be in my thoughts and actions for the day and to help me focus on myself for once instead of everyone else's needs and my circumstances. It worked! I had a GREAT day today!!! Thank you, Lord.

"When we align ourselves with God in prayer and obedience, He will help us to either rise above our problems or walk through them successfully. He will give you the power to be more than a conqueror (Romans 3:7)" ~Stormie Omartian

Me and my cousin decided to have a girls day out with my daughter... well, all girls, except poor Xaivi, but for the most part, it was just us girls!! We got the nails done, ate Chinese food, got our hair done (I was bold enough to FINALLY get it cut and styled!!), watched movies, had girl talk. It was really nice. We'd planned on going out later in the evening to Dave & Buster's but the plans got changed. Oh well, if it's God's will, we'll go next weekend!!


No comments: