July 23, 2010

31 Day Challenge - Day 6 - Deliverance and Obedience

Day 6. Deliverance. God promises to deliver us from temptation (2 Peter 2:9), the clutches of dangerous people (Psalm 140:1), our self destructive tendencies (Proverbs 24:11), ALL of our troubles (Psalm 34:17) and death (2 Corinthians 1:10). Obedience. If we live in obedience, God promises mercy (Psalm 25:10), peace (Psalm 37:37), happiness (Proverbs 29:18), plenty (Proverbs 21:5), blessings (Luke 11:28), and life (Proverbs 21:21) ~Stormie Omartian

As women, and more importantly Christian women, we always want the best for our families. I continue to pray for my family and count on God's word that he will be with us in all things, at all times, not just the good. Sometimes we have to be still and let God do our fighting. I am preparing for whatever the answer is that He brings to me regarding the matters I've laid at His feet. I pray the answer is one I can live with...

No comments: