January 10, 2010

The "Drawer of Many Blessings"

I decided to taking a quick break from writing out the 100 Reasons Why I Love My Husband today. Especially since I'm happy after a relaxing day of shopping... just for me! And I don't like shopping. But hubby MADE me take some time off yesterday to do some. It was pretty relaxing actually.

So I went to Vickie's to get some nice "unmentionables" after getting a few nice sweaters and pants at another shopping place. Now, I'm ready to work on my "Drawer of Many Blessings" mentioned in my 30-Week Husband Encouragement booklet. I actually already have TWO drawers, but it's time to go through and clean them out again. Out with the old, in with the new!!! Plus, hubby got me some more perfume for Christmas and since I know his favorite, I plan to spray down the drawers with it for that EXTRA spark... Nothing like waking up (or going to sleep) in that "special way"!

No comments: