In The Other Woman, the women find out about each other and become friends. As they become closer, they craft a plan to get back at the husband. It is hilarious! It shows women bonding together in the midst of a difficult situation to encourage each other to overcome their difficulty.
Here's a link to information about the movie - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2203939/ View at your own discretion!
After the movie, I began to think about the seriousness of the issue of infidelity in marriage. My husband and I even discussed this post. I thank God we both know Jesus intimately so we are able to move forward in our marriage in ways that honor Him.
- We fight for each other and our marriage in the spirit with prayer.
- We view each other through God's eyes.
- We are committed to not only being husband and wife, but also friends.
- We began as friends and that's how we will continue.
- We are committed to being together for the long haul and with Jesus in the middle, we can't go wrong.
If you've experienced infidelity in your marriage and you want to salvage your relationship, here are a few resources to read:
How to Survive Infidelity
Your Marriage Counselor on Infidelity
Heal Your Marriage After Infidelity
Marriage Protection & Recovery Bundle