July 17, 2013

#KingdomWoman... We Are Valuable

"The Proverbs 31 woman is not the model of a perfect woman. Neither is a kingdom woman called to perfection".~Dr Tony Evans, #KingdomWoman

It took me a while to learn this throughout my years. Having been a teen mom, divorced mom, single mom, and now, 'bonus' mom and 'GiGi' (to my grandbabies), I felt I didn't fit the bill! I felt I could NEVER live up to the standards in Proverbs 31.  I put my stock in what others thought of my 'status' more than who God said I was. However, as you can see from the title of my blog, no matter what I've gone through in the past or what I will go through (cuz you know storms will come!), I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am valuable, I am Ruth, I am a Proverbs 31 Woman, and I am a Kingdom Woman!

This chapter, A Woman of Value, confirms for me (and YOU) once again that we are valuable not because of all we do but because we reverence and fear The Lord.

"What sets a kingdom woman apart from any other woman boils down to her fear of God. Her reverence determines her actions, thoughts, words, and priorities. Without that, the demands of life would overwhelm any woman". ~Dr Tony Evans, #KingdomWoman
Like Ruth, believe that God can carry you through devastation and loss so that you can dance again. #KingdomWoman

No comments: