February 14, 2013

I'm Every Woman, It's All In Me... I think! LOL

Being a wife, mom, business woman, etc, is such a blessing. However, it can be quite taxing at times. Finding balance so that I can be "every woman" can be challenging, but I'm up for it daily.

I love those quiet moments when I'm able to read a good book or write in my journal about the good, the bad, and the ugly, how far I've come, how far WE'VE come as a family, and just a time for self-evaluation and reflection on God's grace and mercy to me all these years. I certainly couldn't have made it through being a teen mom, single mom, divorced mom, and now, "bonus" mom and "GiGi", without His hand of protection and guidance all around me. I'm so thankful for His love and care for me even when I didn't deserve it.

Just my random thoughts and a note of thanks to my Lord and Savior for everything. I am NOTHING  and can do nothing without Him.


No comments: